1.1 Your use of the Website is subject to these General terms and Conditions together with any more specific terms we may draw your attention to before you select any services available on the site.
1.3 The following definitions apply
- “General Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions
- “Specific Terms and Conditions” means the Specific terms and conditions tailored to cover service that you may select through the Website, and which take priority over these General Terms and Conditions to the extent of any conflict between them.
- “Web site” “Website” or “Site” means the website you are browsing when you clicked on a link to these General Terms and Conditions, including all subsidiary pages.
- “we” or “us” or “ourselves” refers to the organisation whose name is identified to you on the Website.
1.4 Information Contained on the Website www.btc-dubai.com
- While we take all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date, we make no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the information, content or materials provided on the Website (including, without limitation, any as to quality, accuracy, completeness or reliability).
- All material on the Website is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal, accounting or other professional advice, and it must therefore not be relied upon as such. You should arrange your own advice from a qualified party before acting on any of the information, or purchasing any of the services, available on or from the Web Site.
1.5 Updates and Changes
- The Website is being updated and improved on an ongoing basis. We reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- Changes to these General Terms and Conditions or to the Specific Terms and Conditions may be made at any time, and your use of the Website, or the purchase of services, are subject to any such changes. You agree to check to see if any changes have been made to the General or the relevant Specific terms each time you visit the Website or purchase products or services from it.
1.6 Exclusion of liability to you from the use of the Web Site
- The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Any and all liability to you that may arise from your access to and use of the Web Site, whether due to negligence, breach of duty or otherwise, is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- No warranty is given that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Web Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- We are not responsible for the content of other Websites that link to the Website, nor are we responsible for the content of any Website to which links are provided from the Website. Links to other sites are provided purely for your convenience and do not imply that we approve of those sites.
- Nothing in these General Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of ourselves for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence or that of its employees or agents.
1.7 Price of Services
- We reserve the right periodically to update the prices on the Website and to add to, amend, or withdraw the products and services that we offer, without prior notice. Every effort is made to ensure that the prices are correct, but in the event of serious error, any transaction shall be voidable by us.
- We shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing or amending any of the services we sell, or for refusing or failing to process an order.
1.8 Copyright and trade marks (Intellectual Property)
- The copyright in all materials on the Website, including their design, layout, text, graphics, photographs and the source code and software belong to their respective owners. Trade marks (whether registered or not), company names and the like are the property of their respective owners.
- You are licensed to view and temporarily store Website pages and their content in your browser’s temporary cache, and also to print out for reference a single copy for non-commercial purposes and off-line review. You may not sell or re-sell anything available from the Website, save to the extent expressly permitted pursuant to service selected by you from the Web Site, where such permission is either expressly given or is a necessary attribute of the service concerned.
1.9 Data Protection
- We take our obligations of confidentiality and the protection of your personal data very seriously. We will not, therefore, sell or make your data available to any third party without your prior consent, except for the following limited purposes
- Your data may be passed to other companies’ partnerships or organisations in the same or associated management or control as ourselves for marketing purposes or to provide you with new service information that we think may be of interest to you. You agree that we or our associates may communicate with you by telephone, email, or by post to advise you of new services that we or our associates may offer. You understand that your data may be transmitted and stored overseas (including outside the United Arab Emirates) as part of these processes.
No waiver by us (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of our rights shall prejudice our right to enforce such rights in the future
- If any provision of these General Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- In the event of there being any conflict between these General Terms and Conditions and the Specific Terms and Conditions that apply specifically to the purchase of certain services, the Specific terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- No person who is not a direct party to any agreement covered by these General Terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term of the Agreement.
1.13 Governing law and Jurisdiction
- Your use of the Website are governed in accordance with the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Notes on Tax Advice
The contents of this website are for information only and are intended to assist readers in identifying any tax planning opportunities that may be available to them. The information contained on this website is not intended to be a substitute for taking proper taxation advice and should not be relied upon in this way. Always consult a qualified accountant or taxation adviser.
Your situation will then be looked at individually and specific advice relevant to your circumstances can be given. btc-dubai.com accept no responsibility for any loss arising as a result of reliance on any information contained in this website.